Our Travel Equipment is always performance tested, at fully loaded capacity, using our stringent quality control standards. Before we offer any product for sale, it is put through rigorous tests of strength, durability, and dependability that represent the environmental demands of frequent travelers. if a problem occurs with this GAMME product (the "Product") and the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, GAMME will, in its discretion, either fix or replace the Product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein
Warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example).
GAMME would like to offer warranty against manufacturer defect, the warranty of two years for Hard Character Kids Luggage, One year warranty for Soft Character Kids Luggage And Five Years warranty for Non- Character Luggage.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
Warranty Card and Purchase bill must be given within the warranty period by the customer, if any problem in product.The warranty card is valid only if it filled in stamped and signed by the authorized dealer or showroom(Only for our Retail Customers)
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, tempering, normal wear and tear and unauthorized repair, loss of components or accessories or against print, warranty does not cover accidental damage.
- The decision of the company as to the nature of defect and applicability of the warranty will be final
- It is clearly understood that the repaired bag will not become new bag, if any difference found in raw material such as zipper, puller, handle and other accessories.
- The Warranty excludes every condition, warranty liability not expressly set out here in.
- The defective piece must be delivered by the user at His/Her/It is/Own cost to the company nearest sales or after sales service center, the details where of can be obtained by the contacting the company or aforesaid helpline number or Email ID
Buyer can still avail of repair facility after the end of the warranty period, by paying for the charges
GAMME liability for damages shall be restricted only up to repair or replacement of the defective piece and in no event and under no circumstances it shall exceed the price paid(after discount, If any) by the customer to the company for the damaged piece stated in the invoice or Cash Memo